Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Story bout baby boy's birthday celebration

An nyoung ha seh yo ! :)
I'm back !
Do u guys miss me? xD
I'm so sorry for the late post
Let's begin my post as I know u guys had waited for a long long time

* thinking thinking thinking *
Hmm, where should I start my post
Okay, let's start from the 12.00am of 20/11/10
Let the pic replace my word

[ 8pm ++ @ Wong kok restaurant ]

Very first 大奶茶 for baby boy ;)

Gosh ! What're they doing ? ==

3 dummies

^^

Someone tried to act cute :)

Near capture

Love my little piggy baby boy so muchie

Weird group capture xD

Baby boy : Oh my dear please dont leave me alone xD





Spot pondan ? xD Dont angry ya


Birthday kiss ? :)

== No idea on their posture

The only & most ' zi lian ' guy ^^

Huuu???

Brother


Style for the day

capture my sis

Look like wedding pic ? xD

' Dai lou '

Love this pic

Playing ping-pong @ hypermarket ? Yeng !

Baby boy finding something ?

Roarrrrrr ~~~

baby boy + me + our baby patrick lim ^^

Mummy jealous. Hmmp

First cake for baby boy

Happy birthday big boy ^^

Wish wish wish





20/11/10 @ Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie
The first surprise for baby boy ^^
Baby boy and me went for brunch @ Levain as usual
But he didn't know I contact his secondary school friend
to give him a surprise at there
Hope he like it ;)


Second cake/ cup cake for baby boy xD

Place we love the most for brunch

Chatime ! Baby boy addicted to it


Dinner @ hajime







Surprise !!! He didnt know I bought this for him ^^
Third cake for baby boy birthday









Gift from baby boy mum

Self portrait time











End.
Tata guys
Dont have much mood to blog
Sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment