Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2011 V-Day


Finally! I decided to blog after a long time lack of updating blog. Feel guilty to let u guys waiting.
I guess u guys will still support me right ? : )
Actually there're tons of happiness happened in this few month.
But I decided to post about my V-Day with my piggy boy. :-)
Oh ya, before I start my post,I gonna say thousand times of sorry to my little piggy boy
Cause he been waiting for my new post since December. Bii sorry! :)

This is the first year we really plan for V-Day. Actually last year we celebrated V-Day together but as u guys know, IT'S a CNY so we not really plan for it.
So, we decided to celebrate our 2nd year V-Day at Teeq Brasserie @ Lot 10 Rooftop.
It's a really nice & romantic plan for couple. I strongly recommend this place for u guys. :-)



My only love

View from the side














Thank you my love
I love you 4ever






1 comment:

  1. maintaining the wonderful day??
    lazy blogger!!! update laaaa...

    ReplyDelete